Monday, October 29, 2012

WELCOME!

http://danshamptons.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/beer-collection-434x292.jpg

Hi! and Welcome to my blog, For the Love of Beer. As I sit here waiting for my Chicken Noodle Casserole to finish baking in the oven, I thought I would tell you the purpose of this blog. Ever since "becoming of age", beer has become a drink of choice of me but lately for reasons other than fun. There's a local bar that serves tons of different beers, both Lagers and Ales that can't be found for miles and also your typicals. My friends and I like to go there from time to time, and even though I usually stick with the same 3 or 4 beers the possibilities are endless. I think the flavor of beer is an acquired taste and believe me I have forever fallen in love! There is so much I want to learn about when it comes to the delicious beverage and I have a feeling I’m not the only one. Well, to those of you are in the same boat as me Stephie is here to enlighten and open you up to the world of Beer, not only through learning the basics; types, flavors, etc. but also through food and news. I invite you to join me on this journey and hopefully show there’s more to beer than just alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment